It's a lazy listy life I lead

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I am trying to get in the habit of posting every day. But paragraphs are so time consuming. So here's what I've been up to in list form.

I have been:
  1. Eating green grapes
  2. Playing Mario Kart on the Wii…by myself, with Kevin and online with the sibs-in-law
  3. Squeeling with delight when I beat one of my brothers in law in a race
  4. Doing Wii Fit
  5. Obsessively checking my sisters in law’s blogs to see if they have updated.
  6. Pouting when they haven’t
  7. Doing lots of laundry
  8. Learning how to do yoga
  9. Finding out that I really really like yoga
  10. Debating what to do with my hair
  11. Thinking about going really light brown
  12. Then changing my mind
  13. Drinking a lot of coffee
  14. Worrying about my teeth getting yellow
  15. Realizing that I haven’t had my teeth cleaned in 2 years
  16. Thinking that I should make an appointment to get my teeth cleaned soonish
  17. Researching back to school stuff
  18. Getting really excited about going back to school.
  19. Getting really really freaked out about going back to school
  20. Getting really excited again

What have you all…my dear readers…been up to lately. Feel free to leave me a note in the comments or e-mail me.

Or not.

Whatev.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love your lists, they rock!

You obsessively check my blog? I feel so special.

Hm...what do I want you to make me? I want you to draw that lion on big paper so that I can frame it and put it on Maddox's wall. It's so stinkin' cute and I can't get it out of my mind. Then, I'm going to completely redo his room totally based around it!

And, just for you, I'm putting some pictures up on my blog of Maddox.

I miss you.

Shelley said...

How big do you want the Lion? Do you want me to try and do it in color or do you like it in gray scale?

Yes...I check your blog a minimum of 3 times a day.

I miss you too!

Nicole said...

Hehehe :-) I obsessively check yours and emily's blogs too to see if you have updated... like 5 times a day :-) or more actually. hehe

Anonymous said...

Wow. That is incredible! How I wish I had the time to do all that you do in a day! I tried convincing Nicole that I should be a stay at home dad and she should work when we have kids.... but she didn't go for it.. I have no idea why!? Maybe because my days would consist of many scattered thoughts such as yours does. Yup That has to be it. Haha. Oh and you need to check my blog, I put up your laptop thing and some other stuff:-)

Meggie said...

Sounds like you live a fun life!!!!! You're the coolest. Sorry I haven't called you back yet today. I'm going to right now.

Anonymous said...

Do a printing of the lion and number them and send me one. It is adorable.
I want one for my grands playroom.
It would be neat to have a painting from a family member in our home!!!
Antie!