Wishful Monday

Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm processing some thoughts right now but didn't want to leave you all with a big fat nothing this fine Monday morning. So I've put together a few things that are on my current wish list of things I would like for my house.

I'm going to start with this Michael Sowa print (thanks to Traci for opening my eyes to his awesomeness).




Next up is this desk that I want for my craft room. I love how long it is and the little cubbies on each side rock. I don't love how utilitarian it looks though so I might have to figure out some way to make it a little cuter.


I'm a little bit in love with this lamp ...



... and this chandelier.




This sofa sets my heart all a twitter. It's one of the reasons I want to get a part time job. I'm going to save up all my pennies because I'm in love. I should probably go sit on it first to make sure that it's actually comfortable first though, I suppose. Wouldn't it be so pretty with a chocolate brown wall behind it?




And I think this Michael Sowa print would be just lovely hanging on the wall above my dream sofa.



Well, now I've shown you some of my eccentrically whimsical wishes...what are you all wishing for your homes or selves?

3 comments:

Traci said...

Shelley!

Love, love, love the Sowa prints (obviously). I just bought the card version of that Bear one the other day.

And I've been seriously contemplating buying that owl lamp for a long time. Love it!

Shelley said...

Where did you get the card version? I think a small would would be nice to have.

Traci said...

I got it at Paper Source, but I also have seen them at small boutique-y places. If you can't find one, we can get you one while you're here. Which, by the way...I'm super excited about!