On my way to meet Texas

Monday, November 26, 2007

It's very early (you know before 9) and I am up, awake and out in public (the Boise airport counts as public, right?). I’m on my way for my first date with Texas. I sure hope it likes me.

I feel kind of like a Russian mail order bride going to meet her foreign husband for the first time.

Nervous. Excited. Tired because it is too freaking early in the morning.

Moving on.

For some reason the Boise airport is playing some mix of Beyonce meets Elevator music meets Techno meets early Boys 2 Men.

It sucks.

A Lot.

And I hate it's little musical guts.

I suppose I could just take my Ipod out of my bag but I won’t cuz it’s early and I’m lazy and it took WAY too much effort just to get my laptop out of my bag. So I’ll whine…that’s much easier.

Do you think Texas will mind that I’m whiny? Hmmm….well I have a couple of hours to mend my whiny ways before I get there.

Well, this rambling post is enough for now!

I'll post later and give you all the juicy post first date details!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah! I can't wait to hear how your first date with Texas go! I want details every step of the way!

Shelley said...

I have a post coming! It has been such a long day! The part we drove through initially was not so purty...salvage yards and industrialness but the drive down to where we are now is really pretty! Lots of cows!! MOO!