Color me happy

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Kevin and I were both feeling better today so we ran some errands.

The most important of these errands including a thread run to HOBBY LOBBY! I've been kind of obsessively embroidering and was out and starting to twitch.

But look!! So pretty! I should be good for...oh...another week!



Embroidering isn't ALL I've been doing, though. I've also made a little pincushion ring to wear WHILE i embroider. Every embroiderer needs a little bling bling.





I made it out of bottle cap, some felt, a weeee bit of batting and a ring base. It took all of about 10 minutes. I think I'm gonna make a bunch more. Anyone want one?

4 comments:

Emily said...

me, me me!! I want one, how cute are those!!!

Nicole said...

i need a pin cushion for my sewing and my needles, can you make me one a bit bigger? it doesn't have to be a ring, i just need one :-)

Shelley said...

okee dokee! I'll make a ring one for Em, and a regular one for Nicole.

Nicole said...

YAY!