Twittering Along

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Off the left...er...right.... you will notice something new. It's Twitter and it's kind of a mini-blog with updates about what I'm doing right then and funny stuff that's going on. Apparently I can update from my phone, too. SWEET.

So I'm going to see how it goes, if I like it etc. I'm all for being able to update my most embarrassing life moments in real time.

I have a feeling it'll read a little something like this.

"I just finished dusting and then turned around and walked in the door jam. Again. This bruise will never heal."

Or

"My cat just pooped in his litter box and didn't cover it. Wow. The smell. It is powerful. I think he is rotting on the inside."

Should be quite riveting.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay I got mine on my pg. Thanks for helpin :-) I like this little thing cuz its like facebook in the way that you can tell everyone what you're doing without having to write a whole blog about it. It made me like this blogging thing even more! :-)

Shelley said...

I agree! I'm still trying to figure out how to do it from my phone though...I'm too old for technology sometimes.

Nicole said...

hmmm yea I don't know about that either.