Photo Outing - Dallas Farmers Market

Tuesday, January 24, 2012



One Saturday this Fall I asked Kevin to go to the Dallas Farmer's Market with me so that I could play around with the camera.  It's still very new and intimidating to me and I haven't used it much at all.  I think the fact that it is so big and so very black that it makes it seem more imposing to me. I feel weird looking at the world with this giant black thing on my face.   I would have an easier time if it were white or a soft  pink or silver or robins egg blue.  But it is black and so I need to get used to it.   

The day before had been warmish (in the 50's/60's) and sunny and for some reason I had foolishly assumed that the next day would be as well.  Silly me.  I haven't learned my lesson yet.   

Far from being warm and sunny - it was cold and it wet from the rain earlier that morning and it was windy.



But I wasn't going to let that get in the way so Kevin admirably and ungrudging went with me.

We didn't stay very long but we did eat some yummy breakfast tacos (they didn't last long enough to photograph) and I got a few fun shots under my belt and a little more confidence.  I'll get the hang of it some day.


For some reason I can't get the horizontal ones bigger in my blog template without them looking funny so if you want, you can click on them and they'll get bigger.








0 comments: