I heart today

Monday, March 31, 2008

I am currently sitting in my living room enjoying a gentle breeze and thinking about how much I loved today. It was a really good day. Nothing extra special happened or anything like that. But just a bunch of the small things in life that make it good.

For your reading enjoyment I've composed a list of the high points. I wanted to take some pictures but the camera...it's on vacation. So the list will be photo free, but I'm ok with that if you're ok with that. And if you're not...well, phooey.

1. Kevin and I visited Waffle House this morning for some waffly goodness. I’d never been before and enjoyed their waffly goodness. It was a fun way to start the week. Eating some waffles with my best friend…can’t go wrong with that.

2. Kevin bought me an awesome bright green chair for our patio. So I got to sit outside today and enjoy the beautiful weather. Makes me happy just thinking about it.

3. I got to talk to almost all of my very favorite people on the phone today. Mom, Dad, Jason (my brother), Emily, Kathy (Mother In Law), my ANT CONNIE and cousin Faith! (Hi, ya’ll!) I think I spent about 2 ½ hours on the phone. My ear hurts but my heart is full.

4. I had a bowl of delicious strawberries and whip cream for lunch. I think I could that every day for every meal. How AWESOME is God for making strawberries?? Um, very awesome.

5. Did I mention how much I’m loving the weather (low 80’s, nice breeze)? Well, I am. It’s perfect.

6. My caffeinated insanity made me really productive around the house and I always feel so much better about myself after being productive.

That’s about it but all in all it makes for a very good day.

* edited several times to fix stupid list formatting issues...lame.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

That's awesome babe! I'm glad you had a great day! I miss you and hope you have a fun adventure today.

Emily said...

I'm so glad that you had a great day and enjoyed your new green chair! It was good to talk with you and we'll talk more later!

Nicole said...

Oh man I'm jealous of you being able to sit in your new green chair outside. Lucky girl! I wanna see a picture of it by the way! HOWEVER.... I'm not gonna be jealous of you when you're melting this summer in the 120 degree weather. Hehehehe ;-)