Some scenes from my day

Thursday, April 3, 2008

All of these photos were taken on my camera phone so they aren't as good as I would like, but they aren't too shabby.

I try to go on a walk every day and the route I take goes along a little lake that is a block from my house. It is so beautiful. I feel so blessed.





I was at Kroger today and bought a bunch of sunflowers and they just made me so happy.





I love how creative God is and how good He is to us. He didn't have to make colors and flowers and stuff. But He did. Makes my heart sing.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Pretty pretty flowers!! Thanks for sending me that picture on my phone of them yesterday :-)
Im so excited for the weather to get warmer here cuz I'm gonna buy a BUNCH of flowers and put them in pots and hangers and everything on my porch! I'm excited for the Saturday market to start downtown too cuz I wanna find some cool hand made pots there :-) And get some fresh flowers too!