Cheetahs use Charmin, too!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Saturday was beautiful. Low 70's, sunny, gentle breeze. The perfect kind of a day for getting outside and seeing stuff. So, Kevin and I went to the Dallas Zoo. First we stopped at the coolest McDonald's EVER for a filling and nutritious breakfast...mmmmmm....I love egg biscuits.



Then we headed into the zoo for a day of hanging out, goofing off and animal watching.

















































It's been a while since I've been to a good zoo and it was fun to see all the animals doing every day animal sorts of things.

We saw gorillas napping.



Meercats eating breakfast.



Galapagos tortoises chillin' with their homies.



White rhinoceros getting a sponge bath.



and a Cheetah pooping.



All in all, it was a very lovely visit to the zoo.

4 comments:

Kyle said...

Sounds like a very fun day! We got to go to Disneyland today and it was super fun!!!

-Emily

I know it says I'm posting as Kyle, but I'm too lazy to sign out and then back in and lose my comment..yes, I'm THAT lazy!

Meggie said...

I thought you didn't like Charmin. Something about the bears grossing you out.

Shelley said...

Meg - the bear commercials do gross me out...but so did the Cheetah.

Em - Yay! sounds like a great day! and I totally understand about the signing in/out thing. I hate it.

Nicole said...

Fun pictures and it sounds like u guys had lots of fun! Lookin at these pictures makes me want it to be warm enough here to take my nanny boys to the zoo.... because Tyler probably wouldn't wanna go with me :-)