The grandparents have left the building

Monday, May 5, 2008

Kevin's grandparents just left. My house seems very quiet now. Kinda wierd.

Their visit didn't go quite as planned. Not as much sightseeing as I thought there would be because unfortunately his Grandma was sick and then a couple days later I got sick. Not the same thing though, I don't think. But with 2 sick people, I'm afraid to say that their visit was less than eventful. We did a whole of sitting around and napping.

We did manage to get ourselves up and out of the house and go to the farmer's market. And I managed to remember to take a couple of pictures. And buy a whole lot of yummy fresh inexpensive produce!! Yay!









They also have tons of flowers and plants and stuff. I didn't buy any because plants are not my friend or rather I'm not a plant's friend. More like a plant's worst nightmare. But it would be heaven for my Master Gardener mom and for my SIL, Nicole. Too bad they both live in Boise. Poor them.

Well, that's all for now. I've got laundry to do and stuff to clean so I'm off!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh man I'm jealous of you guys going to the farmers market and that flower place! It would be heaven for me :-)
I can't wait till the farmers market on 8th street here starts!!!

Shelley said...

Yah, the farmer's market pretty much is awesome. It's one of our favorite things to do. When you guys come, we'll have to go and maybe you can help me pick out some flowers. If flowers are still alive here in August! Ha ha!