2 Things

Monday, July 28, 2008

1. It is HOT here. Very hot. HOT HOT HOT. and humid.

2. I have a couple of baby lizards that have taken up residence in my mailbox. I am completely freaked out every time I get my mail that they are going to get caught up in the envelopes and run up my arm and down my shirt which will require me to shriek and rip my shirt off and run around like someone lit me on fire. And that is not the image that I wish for my neighbors to have of me. So I think that from now on Kevin will be retrieving the mail.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that reminds me of the time that I was eating on my deck in the back of my house. I felt something On my leg, which sent me running and screaming in the kitchen where I ripped my Pants off. I thought it was a huge palmetto bug, but it was a dazed lizard that came running from britches. Soooooooooooooooo
I understand. One good thing they dont have teeth. At least the ones here dont. hehehe Antie

Shelley said...

What's a pametto bug? do they bite?

He he...I can totally see you ripping your pants off in the kitchen!!!!

Anonymous said...

A palmetto bug is a roach that can get to about 3 inches long.
They live outside and dont seem to be totally afraid of people.
The ones that fly here in Florida will actually fly at you.
aghhhhhhh.
They eat anything but I dont know if they bite I havent given one a chance to nible on me. I think I will google this. Antie

Anonymous said...

or you could catch them and keep them as pets? That is what I would do!

Kyle said...

That is a rather funny image. Aren't lizards harmless?