My sweet tooth is trying to tell me something

Saturday, July 5, 2008

sdfsdf

Late night Mario Kart, a glass of wine followed up by some random late night tv makes for some strange dreamin'. Kevin just woke me up and I was really upset because I wouldn't be able to finish making cake batter in a large kiddie pool outside in the backyard.

Um...what?

Apparently, in my dream I was making cupcakes or something for a large amount of people so I decided to whip up a large bowl o' batter in a kiddie pool out back. Yellow cake batter, precisely.

Wow.

Dreaming is such a strange thing. I wonder why God gave us the ability to dream. It's such a weird random process. Do you think that dreams have meanings? I don't know. Sometimes I do but for the most part I think dreams are just a way for my brain to work the truly random things that live in my imagination.

Do you remember your dreams? Are they mostly crazy or do you dream normal dreams?

0 comments: