31 Things

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

1. I love Tootsie Pops. Especially the orange ones. And the red ones.
2. I eat Tootsie Pop sticks when I am done with the Tootsie Pop.
3. I bond easier with animals than I do with people.
4. I think it would be awesome to have a pet cow. And a pet pig. And some ducks.
5. But no chickens. Chickens creep me out so I don’t want a pet chicken. Ew. EW.
6. I have 5 gray hairs (that I know about).
7. I like my gray hair and don’t want to pull them out.
8. I named my first gray hair Greta.
9. I love Hello Kitty.
10. I have a Hello Kitty coffee pot. It makes me smile in the morning.
11. I get made fun of for my Hello Kitty coffee pot. Boo!
12. I like honey & vanilla creamer in my coffee. The coffee that comes from my Hello Kitty coffee pot.
13. My Sister-In-Law, Emily, introduced me to the wonders of tea.
14. I LOVE tea.
15. I also LOVE Emily.
16. I have 2 cats. One is fat. One is not.
17. Having a fat cat stresses me out.
18. I have lost my wallet in public places at least (AT LEAST) 4 times.
19. I have gotten my wallet back WITH EVERYTHING IN IT every. single. time.
20. I always forget at least something when I visit someone.
21. My mom calls all the stuff I forget “Shelley Droppings”.
22. My Mother-In Law doesn't so much love the "Shelley Droppings". Nope, she does not.
23. I have considered becoming vegetarian many times.
24. I don't like enough food to become a vegatarian.
25. Mainly, I just think beans are gross. Oh, tofu too. Ick.
26. I have texture issues with food.
27. Beans have an icky texture. As does tofu.
28. Except for green beans. I like green beans.
29. I like to fill out forms.
30. I also like to write lists.
31. I see many more of these lists in my future.

2 comments:

Emily said...

1. I love your list
2.it made me smile:-)
3.I'm so glad that you like tea
4. it makes me happy
5. I love you, too
6. lists pretty much rock
7. you do, too

Kevin said...

I like the list... it's very Shelley.