Fantasy Wish List

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

How fun is this!! Emily is playing so I want to as well. Here are the things for which I would wish if money were no object.

1. A little blue Tiffany’s box. I don’t care too much about what is inside. But I wouldn't mind something that looks like this. This particular version is from Blue Nile, however, because apparently Tiffany’s website is down. It can be mine for a mere $10,000.






2. A horse. I want a black or dark brown horse. I would not at all be opposed to a horse that looks like this.




Just in case anyone has the urge to run right out and buy him for me, he is from here. Please and thank you!! Oh, and I would like lessons so that I can learn to ride mr. horse (or ms. horse). I think I would like to learn to ride English style. Very cool riding boots. Oh, and I’d like a ranch to go with my horse and boots.

3. Bedding from Anthropologie that you can find here. I love love love love it. However, it is not quite in my price range at this moment and it needs to be dry cleaned. Imagine beautiful green walls and a black headboard and these lamps or these lamps. *sigh* So pretty.


4. A gym quality treadmill, weight machines and a lap pool.

5. Retro inspired kitchen appliances. Like these from Northstar. I love them soooo much! The comination of old and new sets my heart aflutter. And seriously...a turquoise fridge?!?! I would squeal with delight every time I entered my kitchen!

I guess that sums up my fantasy wish list for now! Fun times!