La la la....

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I am currently chilling in the lobby of Hilton in College Station. Kevin had a business trip that we could drive to so I got to come along. I love that my husband would want to take me with him.

Happiness!

So he's out doing whatever he does and I'm here drinking Starbucks and dinking around on the internet. It's a rough life, I tell ya.

Before I get back to my new obsession, I'm trying to think up an amusing tail or anecdote to share......but nuthin' is coming to me so far.

Think Think Think Think

OH! So right before we moved and when I was completely stressed out I was having the most crazy vivid dreams. There was this one dream in particular that just had to be shared because it is so whacked out.

As you read this, please remember that I woke up actually believing that this dream had happened….for about 5 minutes.

Let's set the scene. I was blonde. Very blonde. I lived in Southern California. I had somehow befriended a certain pop princess with Major life issues.

Now that part is weird enough in itself because I am not blonde in anyway, I haven't lived in So. Cal. in many many years and have never had a celebrity for a friend. But that, my friends, is not the weirdest part.

Here it comes! Apparently the reason for all her recent craziness was due to her fear of public restrooms. Yes, public restrooms. (My sub-conscious seemed to have forgotten all those photos of her going into gas station restrooms WITHOUT shoes on…but whatever). Shelley to the rescue. I miraculously helped her through those issues and once she'd conquered how scary public restrooms were she went right back to her normal self. We were going to Vegas to hang out that next weekend.

I woke up so darned proud of myself and happy for her that she’d gotten her kids back and her life back on the right track. Plus, I was very excited about going to Vegas in a couple days.

Talk about a big let down when I woke up enough to realize that none of that was true and that I wouldn’t be going to hang out with her later that day and had a snowball’s chance of ever going to Vegas with her.

It gave a whole new meaning to the phrase “in your dreams”.

What is the craziest dream you’ve had?

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is a crazy dream. I rarely remember my dreams for very long, I can't think of one, sorry.

Meggie said...

I'm glad you've finally confessed your friendship with Brit! :)
I have crazy dreams all the time, but can't remember any of them right now. Sorry.