Frequent trips to the ladies room

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I recently asked our receptionist to remind me every afternoon to take care of the various beverage containers that accumulate on my desk. By the end of every day I have at least a mug and one other type of drink on my desk. I think once I ended up with a travel coffee mug, a regular coffee mug, water bottle, red bull and a drink cup from where ever I went for lunch.
.

I know!!

Because of this I have been making efforts to get up and walk around more and take my beverage containers to the kitchen with me to dispose of or rinse out. The owner of our company comes to my office a lot as do several other of my coworkers and it's kind of embarrassing when my desk looks like a college boys dorm room (if a college boys dorm room contains a lot of pink).

0 comments: