Hey, ya'll...looky what I did!

Monday, May 12, 2008



I don't wear Doc Martens anymore....yah...I used to. I graduated in 1996 and it was kind of a requirement.

Anyhoo...they are having a design contest where you can design your own fun boot and then people vote on it and the winning boot design gets put into production!

So go vote for me.

And!

While you are there..... you can design your own!!

Do it.

DOO IT!

**Edited to say that I did not wear the big black scary ones. I wore "cute" dark brown ankle ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

way cool boots, went to the website but couldnt find the link to vote............. Hadn't read your site for a while, so I started at the top and read down to the feet pic. ummmm interesting! Ü
Antie

Shelley said...

Hiya, Antie...

If you click on the boot it will take you to a page and then on the left hand side there is a thing that says "love it" or "hate it". and you click on "love it", of course.

Also....did you see my update on the "bird" situation? I wrote it just for you.