Random Thoughts for Monday

Monday, May 12, 2008

Don't have a whole lot to say today. So I'm just gonna do a list o' random.

Ready. Set. Go

1. Texas public restrooms are disgusting. I have been to many different types of public restrooms around the state and I think that I have only been in one that didn't want me to take a bleach bath right away.

2. Texas drivers are insane. And mostly don't use blinkers when about to do a terrifying close lane change at high speed. Crazy freaks. I'm considering a helmet for highway driving.

3. I love cheesy crackers. Golfishes are my favorites and I could eat a Costco size carton all by myself. I love goldfishes because they are delicious. Goldfishes.

Cheezits are also awesome.

4. Nachos from sporting events. I LOVE them. With all my heart. Yes, the kind with the fake cheese. Back when I had an amazing metabolism and attended football games at Boise State, I would eat a thing of nachos first half of the game AND the second half of the game. And I still fit in my jeans the next day.

5. So.....basically, I like things that are cheese flavored but don't contain any shred of real cheese.

6. Baby socks make me really really happy. They are so tiny and fuzzy. And unlike many things that are cute and tiny, they are actually functional. Specifically I love newborn baby socks....they make me squeal.

7. I used to have an amazing vocabulary and was able to accurately spell most, if not all, of the words in that vocabulary. Now I can't. I blame spellcheck. Most recently, I misspelled "squeal".

8. My husband has hobbit feet. They are large, flat and thick.




Hmm...I guess that picture doesn't show the hobbitness very well. But I'm pretty sure that if I were to try to take a photo of his feet for this entry, he would object and then tickle me. So this is what you're getting.

9. I have 2 very long, very crooked toes.



No, I've not broken them.

They are just freakishly long and have been crammed into shoes that fit the rest of my foot. Poor toes. But at least my shoe size is a 7 and not 8 because of one mutant toe on each foot.

10. Sorry, if feet creep you out.

ps....Kevin has just informed me that Cheezits do have real cheese in them But I say that's just what THEY want us to believe.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Hahaha! Oh Shelley... you make me laugh :-)