More from San Antonio

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Allrighty, well we took many many pictures whilst in San Antonio so I'm gonna share some with you. The river walk was just so pretty and it was hard to stop taking pictures!

We also ate a lot of amazing food. Our favorite place was this AMAZING Irish Pub, Waxy's. It's located in a really nice spot on the river walk and we really enjoyed our meal.





After looking over the menu, I decided that I should go authentic and get the fish and chips. Lemme tell you, that was the BEST decision of our trip. It was the absolute best fish and chips that I have ever had.



Kevin got a Guinness and some bangers and mash (sausage and mashed potatoes). He was even nice enough to let me try them. YUM!





We really took our time while we ate because it was such a pretty and peaceful little spot. We totally enjoyed our meal and if you are ever on the river walk and want something not typically Texan (you know, steak or Mexican) you should stop by Waxy's. Oh....and get their apple walnut bread pudding for dessert. You will thank me.

We also remembered to stop by the Alamo.



It was MUCH prettier than I thought it would be. For some reason, I thought it was going to be ugly.

Nope.





Okee....well....I don't feel like waiting for Blogger to upload more photos so I'm gonna call it good for this post!

See ya!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Mmmmm the foods looks yummy :-) And its sooo pretty there! I remember when I went there back when I was in highschool and I loved it :-)