I didn't really need it anyway

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So today is a normal day for me...clean that...tidy this...blah blah blah. Until I was transported into a sit-com or a Jerry Lewis movie.

I was in the kitchen, rinsing some dishes before they went in the dishwasher when all of a sudden I had a faucet handle in my hand when it should have been a foot away attached to the rest of the faucet. It apparently wanted a "break" from it's everyday ho hum life of turning water off and on.

So it just broke clean off. As in short of welding it back on....there's no way to reattach it or fix it.

Wha?!

Seriously...who does that happen to?

Yah...me. Or maybe Traci.

I'm just happy that it happened when I was turning the water off, rather than on!

And because I'm a good blogger...I took pictures!!

Before....



After:



So now I can't access the water in the kitchen....hmmm....pizza for dinner it is!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that todays reading is about the faucet. I love it "todays reading". I too, obsessively look for new happenings on your blog!!!Ü
Anyway it's about the faucet....however I couldn't help but read JERRY LEWIS!! Oh I love him. How about the Geisha boy my absolute fav. Hard to find dvd.
Oh now back to the faucet.
Very funny Shell. Wow arent you glad that it didnt open the valve. Antie

Shelley said...

Antie! You need to start a blog for me to obsessively check!!

I like the "Disorderly Orderly". Man, that guy cracks me up!

And yah, I am SO glad it didn't end up spraying water everywhere. Kevin' at work so I just end up walking around going "okay okay okay" soaking wet with no clue about how to make it stop!!! Would have made for a good post though!!

Emily said...

Oh dear! Aren't we having quite the day!

Traci said...

oh yeah. That WOULD so happen to me.

Another freaky thing that proves we might have been sisters separated from birth?