Something else that wasn't necessary

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

sdfsd

Today I went on a walk. When I got home I noticed that the grass looked a little thirsty and realized it had probably been a couple days since we'd watered the lawn. And it has been a little more than warm (try freaking HOT) and I figured it would continue to be warmish (bats can't get out of here fast enough) I should give that poor grass some water or else it would die.

Dead grass would make my cute little landlord pout and tenant rule no. 1 is to avoid making your landlord pout. Especially when their husband is 6 foot a million and also when you have something broken you want them to fix.

So I turned on the sprinklers.

Of course, it is now raining.

What?!

It did NOT look like rain when I was on my walk or else I would have not felt the need to water the lawn since God was about to do that for me! Good grief, people, I cannot read the weather down here. And I swear it's like washing the car. Every single time I think I need to water the grass it proceeds to RAIN that very night.

Shelley 0 Texas Weather 15

(oh and...I totally made up that score....could be 5 or it could 25, I don't know...I just know that it happens every flipping time.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's pretty funny! My lawn is thirsty, too

Heather said...

SNAP! I hate it when that happens.