Just Checking In

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Hi All!

Wow. It's been a week since I've posted! What is up with that!!

Well, I'm in Idaho again visiting family and I have been crazy busy socializing IN PERSON rather than on the phone or via internet. It's been kinda nice catching up with everyone. But it has left me very little time to keep up with you my little bloggy buddies.

I will be back soon with pictures (I PROMISE!!) and updates!

See you soon!

Ps...a big shout out to Red! Hiya! Thanks for the nice comment! No worries I don't have any plans on shutting my blog down any time soon. I just got a little distracted with packing and cleaning before my trip.

3 comments:

Heather said...

It sounds like you're having fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hey !!! Thanks for the phone call.
Wish I was in.
Glad your home for a while!


Antie

Meggie said...

You're the coolest. I didn't know what else to say.