On the road again....

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I get to go with Kevin on a business trip to Houston. We were supposed to leave a 1/2 hour ago. And even though I've known for a while now that we were leaving today and that Kevin wanted to get on the road by 9, I for some reason didn't start packing or my ritual house cleaning until 7:30 this morning. I'm special like that.

But now I am packed and my house is, uh, cleanish (more clean than not clean). And I feel ok that if something were to happen to me and my family had to come in and deal with all my crap I would only be mildly embarrassed.

Anyway, I don't know what my internet connection will look like for the next couple of days so if you don't hear from me I'm probably drowning in my own perspiration down in south Texas.

See ya'll later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG do you clean your house before you travel too. Tom thinks its a hoot that I do that!!!
Hmmm Is it a female or family thing?
Travel safe and see you soon.
Antie

Shelley said...

I don't know if it's a female thing or a genetic family thing. I just know that it's so much nicer to come home to a clean house plus there's great peace of mind in knowing that if something bad happens while I'm vacationing my family won't thinking I'm a creepy slob!

Anonymous said...

Hi Shell,
Love your stories!
I push for the cleaning ......

Aren't you missing me yet??

Love ya
Mom