Hap Happy Birthday, Kevin!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today my husband is 28.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Everyone please pop over to his blog and wish him a happy day.

I thought it would be appropriate to share some photos from this past year that encapsulate many of the reasons I love him.

1. He is willing to pose for me in these silly cut out things. I cannot tell you how much this photo makes me smile (as does the one from our honeymoon with him making a fishy face at an aquarium in Oregon, which sadly you will not be able to see since our scanner is on strike).



2. The silly faces he makes when he is tired of me trying to take sneaky pictures of him.



3. How strong and wonderful he was during all the stress of our big move. He was absolutely my rock and I was so proud of how much he accomplished that week before we left. Including spending tons of time in the freezing cold making a giant tetris puzzle out of our things in the back of our moving trailer.



4. He's just so darn handsome.




I would love to be able to come up with 24 more reasons that I love him but I just took some Nyquil because the birthday boy shared the flu/cold thing that he picked up from his last business trip and my brain is very very fuzzy and I'm sure that I'd end up saying something really embarrassing and the point is to celebrate his special day not remind him of that one time when he did that one thing and then we laughed and said we'd never ever mention it again but it gives me the warm fuzzies to remember it so I told the whole internet all about it. So, I'm ending this now. Before it gets....noncelebratory. oh! but before I pass out....that does remind me of another thing I love about him...he's good at sharing!

(if you wanted proof of the Nyquil...most of that whole paragraph was one long insane runon sentence).

Happy Birthday Kevin! I love you very very much. You make my world go round. You are everything that I could have asked for in a husband times infinitity plus one.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Aw... thanks babe!

Anonymous said...

I dont know Kevins blog so from here in Florida HAPPY B DAY KEVIN !!!!!!!
I am so glad you two are a team!!!!
I pray the whole day is a super blessing to you!!!
Love from hurricane alley!!!
Antie
PS Arent you glad that hurricanes dont come in November!!!!!

The holidays are as follows:
Hurricanes, Halloween, Thanksgiving
And Christmas.