I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane.....

Friday, September 19, 2008

Hey there Peepertons,

I'm heading out to San Francisco tonight to see my friend, Traci, and after we have a super fun weekend together shopping, Emmy watching and eating cupcakes I will be flying to Anaheim on Monday where I will meet up with Kevin. He and I will spend the next week doing all sorts of fun stuff including going to a Dodgers game, seeing Craig Ferguson, going to Disneyland and some other stuff that will most likely include the beach.

Just so you know I'm not bringing Mimi the laptop so I'm not sure how often I'll be blogging HOWEVER I've reinstalled Twitter over to the right and I can "tweet" from my phone. If you want to know what I'm up to you can check there. I'll try to update several times a day.

In the meantime...do you think I should do something to celebrate my 200th blog post? I think I'm about 5 posts away from it. Should I give something away? If so, what? Or do you think I should just let it breeze by like my 100th post?

Allrighty, that's all for now... I've got last minute things to do and pack and I need to find the shirt I was planning on wearing today that has disappeared.

TTFN

4 comments:

Traci said...

So excited to see you!

Emily said...

I hope you have a totally awesome trip! Jealous!

Anonymous said...

San Fran.... The prettiest city I was ever blessed to visit!!
We drove there and rounding the last bend of bleak hills there it was below..We saw the bridge and and everyone gasped at once.
I love that place.
You will have a blast. Think of me on Lombard Street.
Watch out for the bush man!!!
Antie

Anonymous said...

HUURY HOME HAVING BLOG WITHDRAWLS!!
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ANTIE