Some house photos

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I finally got around to taking photos of my guest room.

This is Diesel's "spot". He loves that corner of the bed and looking out the window.







Now don't you all want to come visit me?!

I recently redid my mantle. I think it looks "fallish". I'd like to get a cute little pumpkin to put up there.



Here is my living room rug. I LOVE it. It's one of my favorite things. It is a lot prettier in person, I think. It's hard to get a good photo of for some reason.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thast is one freekin big cat Shell, what in the world do you guys feed him??? He sure has lived up to his name. OMG!! I love big chubby kitties. I miss mine. We had him for Almost 17 yrs. Hes in kitty heaven now.

I love your guest, room it looks very inviting!! Antie

Shelley said...

HA HA HA!!! I just went back and looked at that picture and he looks a bit "blobby" in it. But, yes, he is a very big cat. He's between 17-18 pounds and very tall and long. He's the biggest sweetheart in the world.

Emily said...

Adorable decorating! I love the bedspread in your guest room, so cute! Thanks for sharing!

Traci said...

Your place looks great Shelley! Your guest room looks totally comfy (and yes, I'd totally stay there) - and I really love the big window in there.

Did you guys do all the painting? It looks great.

Faithicus said...

love your place girl.
and your diesel is pretty
diesel. Our cat was about
17 lbs at his heaviest too.
And he was an orange tabby. Crazy.
Your place is super inviting.
I dig it.

Nicole said...

VERY cute! I wanna come visit! I have no clue when Tyler and I will be able to though :-(

Meggie said...

Dude, nice digs. I wanna come. I wanna leave the baby at home and come and have a girls weekend. Send Kevin here and they can take care of baby and leave us to play! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to sleep in the guests room Shell.
Love ya Mom