Why I stay up too late every night

Thursday, September 11, 2008

In 2 weeks we will be in the LA area and because Kevin knows how much I LOVE the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, he scored us tickets to a taping. When he told me about it, I literally screamed and ran around the house. I was just that excited.

I am still that excited. I honestly squeek with excitement when I think about it. The guy is freaking hilarious. And smart. Smart and funny with a scottish accent! It's a combo I enjoy. And normally he just makes me laugh out loud and scare my cats but last night he made me very proud to be an American. See, he is originally from Scotland and has just recently become an American citizen. It's pretty awesome to see the pride he has in this country. Instead of his normal humorous monologue last night he gave one of the most inspiriting speeches I've heard in a long time.

I've attached it for your viewing pleasure....it's a little long but very worth it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said.
What a funny guy! I dont see him here. I am a solid Conservative, and agree with everything he said. (except the lipstick remark).
Oh no she went there!!!
LOL Antie

Hope that cane misses you guys!!!