Today I....

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1. Sat through a really annoying mandatory sales meeting. (I'm not even a sales person!)
2. Told 6 people with sad eyes that we are not hiring
3. Dealt with a minimum of 4 really obnoxious sales people
4. Ate a chicken teriyaki bowl for lunch
5. Ate half a roll of Thin Mints for a "snack" chased down by a Red Bull
6. Found out some punks opened a wal-mart credit card in my name (it's a long story about how but it's all resolved now...still made me VERY angry).
7. Worked out really hard at the gym until my calves cramped on the treadmill and then I just pretended to work out hard
8. Ate a 100 calorie bag of popcorn, a string cheese and some cool whip for dinner

I didn't like today much. I'm hoping tomorrow will yield a lot less frustration, stress, stupid people and bring some better eating habits.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like an interesting day to say the least. Sorry to hear that it wasn't better:-(

Faithicus said...

hope your tomorrow goes better. :(

Antique Mommy said...

I think everyone who blogs, at some point, goes through that sort of "should I do this and if so how and to what degree" I've been blogging for four years and I go through it regularly. Sort of like blogging PMS.

Glad you are sticking with it on your terms.

Shelley said...

AM...thanks so much for your encouragement. I'm always so honored when you leave a comment...you rock!!