true to my word, yo!

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm baaa-aaack!

Just like I told you!

I'm so proud of me right now! Aren't you?

Ok, well enough patting myself on the back...on to the post!

Back in January Kevin and I joined the gym. I know, such a cliche! But, unlike a lot of those who get gym memberships in January, we've actually been pretty faithful in going. Though, I'm going to say that a lot of the faithfulness is due to it being literally a minute from our house rather than our superior work out ethic. I'd say it's pretty hard to come up with a worthy excuse when your gym is pretty much in your neighborhood.

And since it's a YMCA and since there's just the 2 of us, let's just say we are paying a premium price for the proximity. Thus we get our slowly toning tushies to the Y multiple times a week.

This is a good thing. A VERY good thing.

However, this has lead to a wardrobe issue for me. Because even though its mostly full of soccer moms in sweats and big t-shirts (which I LOVE!) rather than barbie's strutting their stuff in yoga pants and exercise bras (which I LOATHE), I still feel weird wearing the same 4 shirts over and over again.

Enter threadless.com.

Through March 23rd they are having a great sale on some super fun t-shirts. And by super great, I mean $5. Now they are kind of artsy and some of them are a little tongue in cheek...which I find awesome, but I don't necessarily want to wear out and about. I figured they are perfect for the gym.

So I bought 5.

These 5 specifically.







This one glows int the dark! Eep! How fun!!



And I saved the BEST for last.



I totally want whatever that creature is. I would name him Bob and we would be so happy.

Moving on.

There are tons of super cool shirts for $5, $10 and regular price. So if you are needing some thing spiffy to wear to gym or an upcoming social engagement in which one of these shirts would be appropriate, I say, get thee to threadless.com right now!

See you tomorrow, peeps!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some pretty awesome tees! You'll look killer at the gym in them!

Traci said...

Gah! I love threadless (that's where I got the Darth Vader trimming the Death Star hedge t-shirt)! And I love all of the shirts you picked out...especially the monster one. Great choices! Hmm...maybe I should get some cute t-shirts for the gym...