The rain made me do it

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The rain has made me want to take pictures of random things and then share with you all.

Here is my pantry. I love it. It's big enough that I can make it pretty AND functional. All the functional stuff is off to the sides so when I open the door, this is what I see. Makes me so happy.



I'm not exactly sure why I feel compelled to show you my messy kitchen (maybe cuz it's next to my cute pantry?)...but here it is....from 2 angles. Sorry.





Alright, we're almost done AND I've saved the best for last.

My half of our huge closet. Laaaaaaa!!

I haven't told you much about my closet. This surprises me because I LOVE IT SO MUCH. It is in my bathroom so I get of the shower, take 2 steps and *BAM* I'm in my closet. It is amaaaa-aaaaazing!

I decided to make it as cute as I could and I as I don't like dressers, all my necessities are in baskets or folded on shelves. It's all easy access but cute too! I still have some little things I want to do in there but overall I like it a lot.





3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my word, I'm moving in with you! Haha! Oh wait, aren't we the reason you moved to TX to be as FAR away from us as possible? Just kidding:-) You've made everything look super adorable. You seriously inspire me!

Shelley said...

Nerd...I did NOT move to Texas to be away from you! I miss you!

Sure! You can move in with me, if ya' wanna. You know that means you'd actually have to come to Texas though :P

Nicole said...

I love how you've made everything look amazingly cute!! I'm very jealous at how good you are at organizing and making everything wonderful! :-) I seriously can't wait to see it all!!!