Rain Rain Go Away

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today it is raining like crazy. Kevin said we are forcasted to get something like 6 to 8 inches of rain. I don't think I've ever experienced rain like this. I'm not a fan.

I took some video and let's just say that Hollywood won't be calling for my videographering skills. Unless there is a Blair Witch 2 in the works. In that case...maybe!

Anyway, it kind of shows the intense amount of rain falling from the sky. Bleh




** Well....apparently it's not showing all of the video...only about 2 seconds. I'll try to figure it out and try again later.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

ugh rain. i HATE rain! its rainy in boise today too :-( and i HATE crazy rain too! i call it "movie rain" cuz you usually only see it in the movies lol. i've only experienced crazy rain once, in Jamaica, but I loved that cuz it was WARM! :-)
But it sucks that you guys haven't had a very good experience with Texas weather ever since you've been there! Hope it gets better!!